» OAG Partner: Advtrex
OAG International and Advtrex TitaniumGP Software
OAG International and Advtrex are sister companies. We utilize many of the powerful add-on features in Advtrex’s TitaniumGP product when providing Dynamics GP consulting and development services to our clients.
Download TitaniumGP Brochure
There are five major tools within TitaniumGP
- Cut and Paste: TitaniumGP brings the ease of “copy/paste” into Dynamics GP transactions. This feature, allows you to copy detailed lines in your spreadsheet program and paste them into the appropriate GP window.
- Save to Excel: At times it is necessary to save a GP document in excel. Sometimes the reverse is what’s needed. TitaniumGP’s Save to Excel tool allows you to quickly and easily transfer all the data you need. Simply open a document in GP and use the menu command to “Save to Excel”. The tool then prompts you to choose the path and file name for your document.
- Elastic Tool: With TitaniumGP’s Elastic Windows Tool the opportunity to grow the functionality of a GP window is endless. This feature allows you to add new fields of any SQL Type to the GP window. You can also add view information that automatically changes based on the position of the cursor in the window simply by adding tables or views that follow a naming convention.
- Search & Launch: This is a new and simple way to launch windows inside Dynamics GP. To launch Customer Maintenance, (Cards | Sales | Customer) simply enter CSC (Or CSD for Australia and UK implementations) in the Menu Code/Search box and press enter to open the window. A list is included in product documentation.
- Assign next ID: A simple but comprehensive way to determine what should be the next ID for Customers, Prospects, Vendors and Inventory Items.
TitaniumGP Features by GP Module