» Reprint Bank Reconciliation Reports in Microsoft Dynamics GP
There may be a case where you need to reprint Bank reconciliation for which Microsoft Dynamics GP allows to do the same, below are the steps to reprint bank reconciliation.
- On the Reports menu, point to Financial, and then click Bank Posting Journals. The following reports can be reprinted:
- Reconciliation Journal: Select this option to reprint the Reconciliation Posting Journal.
- Bank Deposit Journal: Select this option to reprint the Bank Deposit Posting Journal.
- Bank Transaction Journal: Select this option to reprint the Bank Adjustments Posting Journal.
- Cleared Transactions Journal: Select this option to reprint the cleared transactions in the last bank reconciliation.
- In the Ranges list, click Audit Trail Code, and then type the appropriate audit trail codes in the From field and the To field.
- Click Destination.
- Select the appropriate destination, and then click OK.
Note : Make sure you have the access to this report if not follow the below steps to grant access
- On the Microsoft Dynamics GP menu, point to Tools, point to Setup, point to System, and then click Security Tasks.
- In the Task ID list, click the appropriate task ID.
- In the Category list, click Financial.
- In the Product list, click Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- In the Type list, click Reports.
- In the Series list, click Financial.
- Click to select the Reconcile Journal check box, and then click Print Operation Access.
- In the Report Destination window, select the appropriate destination, and then click OK to print a report that displays users who have access to the report.
Note If you receive the following message, save the changes in the window, and then follow step 1 through step 8 again:Select a record first
- Follow step 1 through step 8 for the following reports:
- Bank Adjustment Edit List
- Bank Adjustment Posting Journal
- Marked Transactions Report
- Outstanding Transactions Report
- If users are not displayed on the report that is printed in step 8, follow these steps:
- On the Microsoft Dynamics GP menu, point to Tools, point to Setup, point to System, and then clickSecurity Roles.
- In the Role ID list, click the appropriate role ID.
- Click to select the appropriate security task ID check box, and then click Save.
- Follow step a through step h for the remaining reports.